Wednesday, August 9

Karen Burniston, KB Riley - Charm Accordion Card

I recently had a lovely day demonstrating the Fabulous designs from Karen Burniston - KB Riley at Crafts U Love.  I will over the next few days show you what I made.

This first card shows off the Charm Accordion Die, and this card has been made with a single base cut to create the main card.  It makes the most adorable small card, which you can add further pages to to create much longer ones.

I have used the Charm Accordion
and decorated with the Woodland Animals 
these new Animal dies from  Karen are ultra cute! and easy to assemble, from the one set you can create 3 animals, this set is Fox, Raccoon and Squirrel.

and finally Natures Edges

as well as Crafts U Love in the UK these can be purchased from 

I will be back tomorrow with another card.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...