Wednesday, June 7

Karen Burniston KB Riley - Cupcake Pop Up

Hello
I am back again with another one of the NEW Karen Burniston dies. Could not wait to play with another one.

This time I have used the Cupcake Pop Up to create a card for my son Caiden who is 11 next week.  He is 11 (how the heck that happen) on Thursday but he is on School Journey and will be away from home :(   We are celebrating his birthday early this Sunday so I needed to get a card done sooner rather than later.


Caiden loves cakes!  (who doesn't) so I had to think for just a nano second to which die set I would use.  Karen Burniston Cupcake Pop Up from Crafts U Love in the UK or www.Karenburniston.com for America.

To make it cute I added some face stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps and some fun Googly eyes.

For the front I kept it simple with just the sentiment and hearts echoed on the front too.


I do hope that you have enjoyed looking at my card today.

I am off to my shed to make another!  Now which die to choose next.

Until next time.
Caz







1 comment:

Bluefairy4U said...

Beautiful card Caz. Caiden will be so happy. Love the faces and goggly eyes. Big hugs Jo xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...