Sunday, January 29

Wooly Madness

I have been utterly enjoying my trip into Needle felting and I thought I would share a couple of more projects with you.


First up is Little Peggy my sleepy Tea Cup Mouse.
Such a cute little critter and I got the tutorial for it HERE



Next up is my sheep and I have struggled to think of a name
for her, it is a her and she is wearing a heart on her chest
to say "I love ewe".  I told Darren I would give her to him for Valentines, to which he said "What am I going to do with a felted sheep?"  I told him "Say thanks and then give it back!"  LOL


Lastly here is Barnabus Bear, this bear looks nothing like he was supposed to
but he turned out cute.

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my Wooly Madness!
Until next time, I am off to stab some wool xx

(I purchase all my lovely core wool and natural wools and blends
from Fleece 4 Ewe - this is on Facebook  Tell her Caz sent ya!)

Caz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...