Saturday, January 7

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C367 - Old Rock

Hello,
Its the First Crazy for challenges date for 2017 and this Month its my turn to choose the challenges for the month. Today is "Old Rock Day" The unofficial holiday the day that Geologists and amateur rock enthusiasts take it upon themselves to show their appreciation of all things fossilised and stony. Who would have guessed ?!

So for this challenge I said  "Create something to do with Rock. Could be a scene with mountains, Rock n Roll, Stone style Paper, A brick wall or a precious gem!"

For my card I used the Stone Paper from Elizabeth Craft Designs to create an old stone wall.  That was my starting point.  Oh, how very British I thought, so I added the Post Box from the Mouse Mail set from Reverse Confetti, again more Britishness, I thought to myself it needs some sheep to finish it off and I used SNOWBALL the sheep from KAREN BURNISTON.  Decided that Snowball wanted a friend and decided to throw in a different breed in as well :)

My good friend Lynn is my guest for this month and you can see her card on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and on her blog.


My husband laughed when he saw this.  "Sheep" he said... I have over the Christmas period started playing with Needle Felting and since then
have been watch numerous videos about how to do it and been talking
all things Wooly!  I think he thinks I have gone mad :)
As as crafter it is fun to try other things, I will always be a Paper Crafter
Stamper and Die cutter. But this little diversion into Felt Craft is fun :)

And here, whilst I am posting about it I will share my first two attempts.


Until next time Crafters!! xx


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...