Saturday, November 5

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C361

Hello and welcome to my first post for the November Crazy 4 Challenges and this month it is Maryann who is hostess for this month.

Her challenge is
"Who can resist fresh fruit in season, for me it's strawberries, so add some form of fruit to your card. Think of stamps, dies, papers or colours."

I fancied some colouring last night when I made this and I grabbed
one of my House Mouse Stamps that I have had for many years.


I teamed this stamp up with some bright papers and the Karen Burniston
this is still a firm favourite of mine from her collection and one of the simplest to use.
Perhaps that is why I grab it over and over again, its quick and easy but still a WOW card.

A feast of colour for your eyes and it looks like this little furry friend
has eaten rather too much!  Tummy Ache anyone?

I hope you liked my card for todays challenge.  

You can check out what my fellow Crazies have been up to HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...