Saturday, October 8

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C357

I am hosting the challenges for this Month of October and my second challenge was 

"Color wheel mix up... find your favorite 2 colors on the wheel and use the 2 colors on the opposite side of the wheel …. this will challenge you to maybe use colors you would usually shy away from."



My colours that I would choose are Red or Orange, so I went for green and blue as my colours being used for this challenge.


And here is my card.

I have used the Evergreen Pivot for the main card base
and decorated with Dutch the Fox and just for fun and to go with
the blue green mix I have cut him from some blue card.  These are both
wonderful dies from Karen Burniston.



I had fun decorating the white card with the Tim Holtz Spritzer
and some snowflake stamps.

  I die cut the trees from green paper and after I ran them through
the machine again to emboss I used sanding block to rub down to 
the white core to show the embossing detail.

Heidi is once again joining me as my guest.   

You can find all the other cards HERE






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...