Monday, September 26

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - September Part 2

Hi Crafters
I am back today with the second part of the September Designer Challenge and this time it was me that could choose the theme and I chose  "INSPIRED BY"  with so much inspiration on the Designer Challenge Team you can not fail to look a others cards and think WOW  So I have chosen a few part of inspiration for my card this week.  It was hard to stop at just these parts.

Firstly I chose what type of card I wanted to make and I was INSPIRED by Karen Burnistons Tutorial for the STAGGERED ACCORDION card.  HERE is her post.  

And here is my card





As you can see I used a Halloween theme with this card


I was also Inspired by Kelly Booths Owl on one of her creations
HERE hers it  I love the way she styled it by cutting from
the paper she did and sponging around the edges
just gave it a ghostly glowing feel.


I was also inspired by Sandy's Fabulous clock creation, and although
I have not done it the same it certainly was the inspiration to use the clock again.

And lastly but not least I love the "Hills have eyes" on 
Karen Aikens card

Righto, here is a round up of what I used on this card :

All Karen Burniston Dies

Midnight the Bat
Poppy the Owl
Clock & Gears Set
Halloween Scene
Props 9 set
Fancy Label Accordion 
Halloween Charms Set

As usual items from Crafts U Love 
or Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I challenge YOU to have a go at this staggered Accordion.  It was a fun new way to use
your Accordion dies and was not hard either, just follow Karen's Youtube and you
will be all set.

Until next time.... and remember check out all my follow DT members on the LEFT
and Karen Burniston will be posting her INSPIRED BY on Tuesday.

Caz



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...