Saturday, September 24

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C355 - Birthday

Its the last of Raquel's challenges and her one for us this week was to make a Birthday card for someone you love.

My card happens to be for a lovely lady called Karen who I work with who celebrated he 60 years young birthday the other week.   I decided I wanted to make the Karen Burniston Flower Pot Pot it Ups die set into a cake and I used the fence from the Pivot to make lots of candles and added some cute My Favourite things Hedgehogs to add a bit of fun.


Here is a close up of the cake, candles and hedgehog complete with sparkly hat
I used a very old Martha Stewart Punch for the dripping cream inside and
cut down the clouds from All Seasons Tree.




This is the front and I left it simple with the stamps from MFT
and the Label and Circle set from Karen Burniston.

I coloured with my watercolour Paints.


Don't forget to head over the the challenge blog  and
add your card for the Birthday Card Theme.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...