Saturday, August 6

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sports

This month is is Jessie hosting the month and she starts of with a very topical challenge theme.

My first challenge is an OLYMPICS challenge!! This year the Summer Olympics are in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil...and other than really making me want to go on vacation, it always makes me feel a little patriotic, I don't know about you?!! Oh, and I ADORE the logo for this years events!!

Here is my card for the challenge, I have used the Hanging Charm Pull card, Sports Charms NEW from Karen Burniston and Jinks the Monkey.


Football a big hit with someone special who is celebrating his special birthday soon.
I am hoping I can schedule this to post on my blog without it showing on my facebook!

Check out all the others ladies who have taken part in this weeks challenge HERE

I will not be taking part in the next 2 weeks challenges, but I will be back on 27th for the next one.  And next week for a Karen Burniston Challenge.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...