Saturday, July 9

Crazy 4 Challenges - July C4C344

Hi Crafting Friends
I am back with my second card for the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and this months challenges are from Joanne.

Today's challenge was :  Cheer up the Lonely Day.  Lets Create Cards of Encouragement. 

I decided on the card before I choice the sentiment an what better a encouraging card than being told "you 're the bestest".

Here is my card :

Here you can see the card opened and the sentiment is a very old one that
I have had many years from Penny Black.  Opened you can also see the butterfly that is
animated on the pull arm so when the card is opened it flutters across the page.


Another opened card and seeing it from a slightly different angle.


And here is the card from the front. 

 I have used :

Karen Burniston Oval pull card
Studio Light Flower and Butterflies
Simple Stories Paper
Some lovely cardstock and daubers and inks to add colour.

Please take time to check out my fellow team mate cards and their blogs are below.



July Guest Designer Alexis Crossland-Smith

The above ladies are regulars at the blog but not necessarily all able
to take part in this weeks challenge but I have included them anyway as
they all have fabulous cards regardless.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...