Saturday, July 2

Crazy 4 Challenges - I'm in the team!

I was pleased when Frances asked me if I would like to join the Crazy 4 Challenges blog as a full time member, thinking Hmmm am I am little crazy?  I have a lot to do already and I decided, nope I can do this and I accepted with pleasure.  So I think it was only Weds night or Thursday Frances asked me and said "Start when you want to".  So I thought, what the heck and I will join right in with this Saturdays challenge.

So the Challenges this month are being set by Joanne.  And  her challenge this week is :

I have just returned from my annual trip to Maine. 
 One of my favorite places on Earth is Nubble Light,
 a beautiful lighthouse in York, Maine.
  I could sit there for hours looking at and listening to the ocean. 
 This week, let’s honor lighthouses on our cards. 
 If for some reason you do not have a lighthouse image,
 then create an ocean scene.  

Now I don't actually own a light house, so I had to go with Ocean scene.


I had very little time and I knocked this one up very quickly, but I was still pleased how
it turned out.  I used the Sweet Dixie Seahouse and Seaweed/Shells dies.  One of my all time favourite Penny Black words, I don't know why but I do love this simple text die.


Just a little close up of the seahorse and bubbles!

CHECK OUT THE CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES BLOG to see the other cards
and why not join in yourself and link it up on their page?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...