Monday, July 25

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C346

Hi Friends
Its me here again with another Saturday card for the Crazy 4 challenges blog.  You can see the other ladies cards HERE

Joanne is the person setting the challenges here  this month and this is her one for today.


July is National Hot Dog Month, probably due to the number 
of picnics that occur at this time of year.  Let’s have 
a picnic ‘connection’ on our cards this week.

And here is my card :)



I used Karen Burniston's Honey the bear and
with a few snips of paper I created Honey into Yogi Bear!!
I used to love watching Yogi bear as a kid and remember him 
stealing the picnic baskets.

I mounted Honey onto Lorna Label Pop it Up die
which I cut slightly differently to create the two large platforms.

The Picnic paper was made using a Lawn Fawn Stamp and the 
ant stamp I have had forever!!  


I hope you have enjoyed my card this week.  I was really pleased how Yogi turned out.



Crafts U Love stocks Karen Burniston dies in the UK
Elizabeth Craft Designs in the USA.





1 comment:

StampOwl said...

fabulous Caz, love how you made Yogi from Honey the Bear

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...