Tuesday, June 21

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Summer Lovin BONUS Project

I was feeling creative last night and since I accidentally posted Tuesday card on Monday I wanted to make another card for Tuesday, so I have made 3 cards this month for the challenge.

I got some wonderful paper from work and that was the starting point for me.  The lollies on the paper, inspired me to make my own lolly from the Pivot Tag and then I decided to make the whole card from the Pivot Tag set.  The sentiment was sitting one a Penny Black stamp set that I needed to put away and I thought it would be fun to use the "cool" sentiment with Chilly the Penguin.


Chilly is looking very cool with his glasses and ice pop


Inside I kept the decoration simple by just using the decorator tags in bright colours 
and adding a heart and buttons.

Karens post from yesterday is HERE
and today she will be uploading a video showing you how she made her amazing card.

Check out the links on the left for my fellow DT bloggers.

Items Used :



1 comment:

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Caz.... Love those colors too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...