Monday, June 20

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Summer Lovin' Day 2

Opps  Accidentally posted this on Monday, please pretend you are reading it Tuesday!

Hi Crafting Friends and today I am here with my second card for the Summer Lovin' Challenge.  Here is the brief "Summer Lovin'! Make a project to celebrate Summer - this could be nature, or beach or 4th of July or anything that means "summer" to you."

Yesterday I showed you a card with the currently British Summertime weather Status RAIN!!  Today I show off a card with the weather for our Summer Holiday destination in Spain and we are expecting it to be hot hot hot in Spain when  we visit later in August :)



Here I am with ANOTHER Hanging Charm Pull Tab card, yes I am a little addicted to them 
now, after a slow start for me falling in love with this die its one of my favourite dies from
Karen, Characters aside.  And talking Characters, it wasn't a plan to use Jinks for both of the 
cards for this months challenge, but it just happened that Jinks was in the perfect dancing pose.

I cut down a paper flower to create Jinks little Bikini top, and hand cut a little grass skirt too.  I had to narrow down jinks under the skirt to fit.  I also added the leaves from the Palm Tree set and some small flowers on her head finished her off nicely.


Whilst it isn't raining tonight I took the photo on the grass, now got
wet socks, the things I do for a bit of daylight :)

I used the beach edges at the bottom of the card and an old stamp
with the perfect sentiment.

I will list the materials below  :

Karen Burniston - Jinks the Monkey
Karen Burniston - Hanging Charm Pull Tab
Karen Burniston - Beach Edges

Karen has got an amazing video for Wednesday  you must check it out.
And don't forget the links on the left for my fellow DT members.  Their cards blow
me away month after month.

Until next time xx

Caz








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...