Saturday, June 4

Delighted to be invited to be guest for Crazy 4 Challenges Blog again and this time its Karen Aiken over at Altered Scrapbooking who invited me :)

Its Karen's Month for choosing the challenges and this Saturday it is : Make it FLORAL. Add a single flower, add a full bouquet or even make a flower shaped card - let’s see some blooms on your projects this week.

And here is my card :


I made this card for my Mum as it was her Birthday Yesterday  and my Mum loves flowers.

I used the Karen Burniston Hanging Charm Pull card for the 3d mechanism and the
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Confetti Flowers

The Maggie Holmes Confetti Flowers dies were a special order from
Crafts U Love, not on their website but you might be able to order if you
give them a call/email.



Mum loved her card and loved the colours.  And I really enjoyed making this
card for her.  The Karen Burniston Hanging Charm Pull Card can be used to animate
so many different things and as a challenge to myself I have decided that during this 
challenge month I am using the HCPC for three of the four cards I have designed :)

Karens Blog is HERE

And the challenge Blog is HERE

Come Back every Saturday for my challenge cards




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...