Tuesday, April 19

Karen Burniston - Designer Challenge - The Great Outdoors - part 2

Hi Friends
I am back again with my second item for the Designer Challenge this month and I decided to make a card.  First to choose what my outdoorsy theme would be and I decided to use Poppy the Owl and the new Through the Lens paper pad from Els at Elizabeth Craft Designs. 







For this card I used :

Poppy Owl Die Set from Karen Burniston
Circle Spiral Pull card from Karen Burniston
Clouds Embossing Folder from Karen Burnison
All season Tree for the Branch & Clouds
Props 7 - for the Leaves (eggs) and the Flowers

Through the Lens Paper Pad - Wood - Elizabeth Craft Designs

As you can see from the left had side of the card I hand cut it to look like a tree stump 
is jutting out a bit.  The inside of the card is pretty simple with a collection of
embossed clouds and some die cut clouds.  One of which I have stamped with 
the stamps from "What's Up" stamp set.


I do hope you have enjoyed today's card and also yesterdays canvas.

Please do take time to check out the links on the left for the other
amazing ladies on the Designer Challenge Team.

Happy Crafting!!

Caz


1 comment:

1CraftyPainter said...

Super cute Caz... I love how you have used the new patterned cardstock :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...