Tuesday, February 9

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge day 2 - GLITTER

I am here with another blingtastic creation and if you see a lady walking about tomorrow in Redhill sparkling like Diamonds that will be me :)

Today I have made a flat card and used one of the new Karen Burniston stencils along with some white paste and glitter.

This card has so much sparkle but sadly my phone didnt want to pick it up very much

Items Used are :

Eiffel Tower Pop Stand Die
Medallion Stencil
White Stencil Paste
Glitter Mixes   read more about the mixes here   I used Lavender Ice and Diva
and also Silver on its own on the tower.
Just a note clear stamps from Karen Burniston
Josets Banners Elizabeth Craft Designs

Here you can see a bit more detail on the card.

I hope you have enjoyed my cards these past 2 days and I hope you check out the
other ladies on the teams cards.  They have all done a great job.

Until next time.
Caz x






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This looks SO good Caz - great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...