Monday, January 18

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - January NEW

This months challenge and a great theme being NEW.  As you know Karen Burniston via Elizabeth Craft Designs have released a whole new collection of dies at CHA and we can choose which ever dies we want to show off this month.

I have chosen the CUP POP STAND for my first card.  Tomorrows card yet undecided!! Typical last minute.com but I have been really trying to get ahead but just got too many things to fit in :)


Above is a bit closer to see the cup and spoon in all its glory.
The flower is an old paper flower had for YEARS!
The PERFECT TEA was a stamp that I have designed for my own use
and made with the MINT machine.


These pop stand cards fold out totally flat with the center piece standing up inside.
Makes for a real WOW!

Here you can see I used the Paris edges to create the look of a doily.


Last but not least here is the outside of the card,  I used Karens lovely
stamps You, me and Tea!  That is sooooo me!  I love my Cuppa
and whilst most will crave wine I love my cup of tea.


Here is the packing sample and as you can see it works perfectly well
 for coffee as well!


Here are all the stamps from the Set.

Check out all the talented DT members on the Links on the left and check out
Karen Burnistons blog on Wednesday for her post.

All items will be arriving at Crafts U Love in the UK soon.  I will post on blog when they are in stock.



2 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous card, it seems a few of us decided to use this die set for our first card this month :)

fran said...

Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...