Saturday, January 16

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch Challenge

Hi Crafters

Its me again for Crazy 4 Challenges Blog and today it is a sketch challenge.  I am really enjoying the challenges every week and I am trying to be more organised and not so last minute this year.  So far so good... well a tiny bit better than usual.


Above you can see the challenge sketch that I had to follow.  Of course this
is for inspiration and you can add your own sort of twists to it... least that what it what I have done.

I must say I am thrilled with how this card turned out.


The main image for this card is BAKER THE BEAVER... from Karen Burnison

Beaver I hear you say... ahh well BAKER THE BEAVER got a makeover and it so happens he makes FABULOUS squirrel too!

Super chuffed how he turned out. With scissors I cut his ears to a point, added a hand cut tail and used JOLLY THE MOUSE'S feet for my squirrel.

The base card was made using the large tag from Marianne Designs from their January release.   I folded a piece of card and made sure the cut edge was inside the edge so it would not cut and hence make a folded card.

The wood panels were done using square with a wood stamp from Marianne.
The Banner was also Marianne designs.

All materials from Crafts U Love
Baker will be coming into stock soon.

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES BLOG IS HERE so
check out what the other ladies have made.





1 comment:

StampOwl said...

love how you turned Baker the Beaver into a squirrel ... so clever!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...