Monday, September 28

Peas and Carrots- Card just for fun

I made this card the other week using the COMING SOON Lucky Rabbit die from Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The whole card came about from the delightful carrot that comes included with Lucky which got my thinking of the cute stamp I had with the Forrest Gump saying  "we go together like peas and carrots".  Which I say to my long suffering husband Darren :)  awwww

I also used the Flourish Gift Frame to make a lovely frame for the card and matches the new Gift Card accordion perfectly.  You will love this mini release!


I might keep this card for him and when I am after more crafty stash send
him a sloppy card :)  Do you think that might work?

I will let you all know just as soon as these are in stock at
Crafts U Love and other retailers.



2 comments:

Gmalew said...

So cute. Love the verse!

Gmalew said...

So cute. Love the verse.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...