Sunday, August 23

Long time

Hey bloggers. Apologies,  its been a busy time. Crafts u love demo then onto summer hols. Just seems  to be one thing  after another.  ITV came  this week to film me in the Crafty Palace!  for the Lorraine Show. Air date tba... seems  my Palace just draws people in.. and as much as I hate to see it hear  myself I just thought you know what, Just do it  life's too short its a bit of fun and I'd like to say fortune but unfortunately not! LOL

Anyway here is a card I made for my brothers birthday which was Monday which I was so annoyed  as I left his card at home and still haven't managed to get it round since.   Also sending my brother healing hugs as he broke 2 ribs on the Wednesday and spent 2 nights in the local hospital so all in all not a great birthday week for him.


Here on the outside of the card I have used the 
MFT TV, Joy Crafts Glitter Washi Tape and decorated with
my newest toy, the Minc Machine which I created the foiled
NEWSFLASH with the Holographic Foil
All Items from Crafts U Love


Here on the inside of the card I used the Karen Burniston Lucy Label Pop Up
together with the Elizabeth Craft Balloon and again created the wording
It's Time to Celebrate and ALMOST the BIG one! for the inside with my PC
and blinged it up with my Minc machine.
Again all items from Crafs U Love


I love the Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Crafts Pop it Up dies when you
want something a little different and the Lucy Label pop up is a very easy
but effective die to create cards with a bit more interest.

I had a demonstration yesterday using my Minc machine so I will be back soon
with some more cards.  Also a lovely (If I dont say so myself) Vintage Wedding card, once I have the nod that it is ok to share.

Toodle pip!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...