Tuesday, June 16

Karen Burniston - Whats's in a name - Designer Challenge June - Part 2

Howdy friends and I am back for the second of my posts for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge and again its all about the initials in our names.  Mine being CC.  This time I have used CLOUD and COW as my two words and make this rather pretty Brownie, now to be named Pinkie :)  I think she looks rather beautiful with those big eyelashes and a flower in her hair.


I coloured "Pinkies" spots with a watercolour pencil and used a fineline black pen to add
the dot detailing.


For the main card I used :

Brownie the Cow - Karen Burniston - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Lorna Label Pop Up -  Karen Burniston - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Leafy Branch -   Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bunch of Flowers 4 -   Elizabeth Craft Designs
Clouds from All Season Tree -  Karen Burniston - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Gingham Stamp - Lawn Fawn - Crafts U Love
The paper was from my stash, the stamp from my old Elzybells stamps

I do hope you have enjoyed the 2 cards and do not forget to check out the links
over on the left  <-------- at="" cards="" designers="" font="" from="" look="" talented="" the="" to="">

Karen Burnistons post will be coming soon and I will post a link to it when its up :)




2 comments:

StampOwl said...

Pinkie is looking so good in that field of flowers :)

fran said...

Just LOVE this card! Your cow is simply darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...