Tuesday, December 16

Karen Burniston Challenge card Number 2 - December- Christmas

Hey bloggers and I am back with my second card for the designer challenge.

Now I know you are used to seeing some amazing things that Karen and the team do with Karen's dies. But this card is to show you how simple they can be, how simple does not need to be boring.  Simply pick a lovely patterned paper and use one of the pivot dies to take centre stage.

I have teamed the Katie label pivot with a cute Marianne stamp of a cuddling fox and owl.  By flipping the paper over and cutting strips you can easily make the inside and outside look great.  I added a metal heart charm and a simple punched circle.


I love traditional Christmas colours of Red and Green


So whether you want a simple card or to take on a more in depth card using one
of Karen Burnistons tutorials I think you will agree her dies make great cards.

All dies from Crafts U Love and the stamp too



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...