Friday, March 7

Happy Birthday Katie

It was Katie's birthday yesterday, 21 again... Well not far off she is only 22 bless her.  Katie works with me at Crafts U Love.  Katie is dreading getting older as she sees us moaning about aches and pains and the perils of sneezing!! LOL  of course we wind her up something terrible.

I had a little fun with this card.  I used a bunch of older stamps and the Karen Burniston Lucy Label pop up.


The fox stamp is Hero Arts, an older design, harder to find I am afraid.
The Rabbit and Flowers again are older Hero Arts stamps.
The Owl is a Hobby Art set, new to me but not sure how old it was
as it was a second hand purchase.



Here is a little close up of those cute animals.

If you are liking my Karen Burniston Creations please come along to the Crafts U Love
Spring Demo Event where I will be demoing these wonderful dies!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card and those animals are amazing!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Cute card, good luck at the demonstration.

Karen B said...

Beautifully composed and colored. I love this happy birthday scene!

Sue Ann F. said...

What a darling card. I'm sure anyone would love this great birthday card..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...