Sunday, February 9

Thank You Accordion Card

Evening crafters and thanks for popping by again.  Here is a card I made this weekend for a display at a trade show at the NEC Birmingham to promote Karen Burniston Designs from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I hadn't made this accordion yet so I was looking forward to making time for this one.


This lovely one is called the "Fancy Label Accordion" and I decorated it with a few other bits from Karen's collection such as the "Fancy Frame Edges" and the butterflies from the "Butterfly Pivot" set too.   The wording is a Stampendous stamp called "Doodle Thank you"

All the Karen Burniston by Elizabeth Craft Designs are IN STOCK at Crafts U Love.

Right I am off, I am off to schedule another post for tomorrow for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge.  The first one since Karen's transition from Sizzix to Elizabeth Craft Designs and what an amazing move it has been :)

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

such a gorgeous creation Caz ... love it!

Karen B said...

Ditto what Frances said! I LOVE this!

Karen Aicken said...

Love this Caz! The pops of black and red with the blue and white - so pretty! And of course I'm a huge fan of those BUTTERFLIES!
Cheers
Karen A

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...