Wednesday, January 1

Three New Accordion Dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs!

The Accordion Album is one of Karen Burniston's most popular designs and I'm excited to introduce three new shapes - a circle, an oval and a fancy label. Plus, all of the new die sets will come with the accessory dies included.  Optional add-on purchases are the mitered decorator frames and you can see how those work in the preview Video.

VIDEO HERE

I love the accordion dies, time after time I grab this as my starting point for cards, its a WOW card that is for sure, with very little effort.

     The Oval Accordion and two different  decoration sets






Accordion Fancy Label & Decorator Set




Accordion Circle and Decoration set




These dies will be available from third week January and 
in the UK you can get yours from Crafts U Love at
I will let you know when they are due to be on-line :)
but you'll have to get behind me in the queue!! LOL







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...