Friday, January 10

My first cards of 2014

I really am going to try to blog more and share more cards with you.  It looks like I made almost no cards last year but in truth I made a lot more but it seems easier to just pop them on my facebook account and it takes time to save and share on here but I am going to try and do that.
So in a start on trying to share more here are a few cards I have made lately.

This Penny Black card was made for Crafts U Love for their weekly Create and Take.  Now at work we are mega mega busy and didn't have time to make a card at work so I said I would make it this week but it had to be sometime I could make easy and in my style so of course I had to use Penny Black.  You can get full details of what I used on their blog.  www.craftsulove.blogspot.co.uk 


Here I have used the same kitty on a bag that I made using the 
We R Memory Keeper Gift Bag Punch Board


Next are a couple of Accordion cards that I made for birthdays, The first up is
the card I made for my niece Danielle who was 19.


I used the Cottage Cutz Mr Snuggle bear for the main image.
I love this bear as his arms are separate so you can post him holding
anything


Another accordion card, this one is for one
of my boys friends birthdays.


On this one the main images are from http://www.purpleoniondesigns.com/


The amazing accordion die is from Karen Burniston
This one is from her Sizzix line.  She has 3 more amazing accordion 
designs coming out in a couple short weeks.  Crafts U Love will be 
putting pre orders on their website soon for any pre orders.




That's all I have to share right now.  I am eagerly waiting my Designer Challenge
dies so I can get playing with the Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs and I can't wait to share with you all what I make :)


2 comments:

cindy said...

Just found my valentine cards! Glad you used that Karen Burniston die. It's my Fav. Super cards to start the year! cindy

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, these are absolutely stunning!! Hugs Pops xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...