Wednesday, January 1

Little Boxes and Happy New Year!

Firstly let me wish you all a fabulous 2014.   2013 had been quiet a good year for us, nothing too bad happened.  Mostly happy and mostly healthy.  Lots of wonderful memories with my boys and family.  Now I am not going to promise anything but I hope that I will blog a lot more this year than last.  Unfortunately time being in short supply I tend to pop my bits on Facebook and forget to share with you all on here.  

Since I finished work before Christmas I had grand crafting plans... non of which really came to anything. Only thing I have really made is a stack of boxes using my Christmas pressie, the We R Memory Keepers Gift Box Punch Board.  Phew that is a mouthful.

Here are the boxes I have made.  One of each size printed on the board.  Not decorated, just made the basic box.  And I will be demonstrating the whole WRMK Punch Board range at Crafts U Love sometime in the future.  I will let you know when we get the date settled.


The one above shows you all the boxes listed on the punch board
you can make other sizes which I am trying to work out.  I have managed two
other sizes so far.


This one shows you a picture of some of the stuff the other boards make.
There are 5 boards in total.
ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD
GIFT BOX PUNCH BOARD
GIFT BAG PUNCH BOARD
CANDY BOX PUNCH BOARD
and PILLOW BOX PUNCH BOARD

You can order yours from UK Crafts U Love HERE
they are on special offer of any 2 for £30
there is free postage until Midnight Thursday 2nd Jan




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...