Friday, January 24

A New Home Card - Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Designs Dies

Hello Crafty Friends,
Its been a busy week with not much crafting,  but here I am with a card that I have been working on, on and off for the past week!  It's taken me that long!! LOL

My work friend was moving into her new home this past weekend and I had to make her a card.

Here is the front, very understated and not and hint of what may be inside.

 
I have used one of the decorator dies from the KATIE LABEL PIVOT DIE
and a sentiment I have had for a long time.
 
 
For the inside I really went to town with lots of different Elizabeth Dies.
The Tree and clouds were made using the All season Tree
The bunting was from Lots of Pops set
The grass was from the Garden Bench
I also used the Agatha Edges die to shape the ends of the card
and the house was one of Karen's older Sizzix Dies Thinlets HOUSE set ** Low stock and almost sold out everywhere!
 
All items can be purchased in the UK from Crafts U Love
The Elizabeth Dies are on pre order at the moment but are winging there
way to Crafts U Love as I type this.  So will be in stock next week!
 
Right, had better get back to my lunch break, no peace for the wicked.
 
Caz xx
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Karen B said...

It's just so, so lovely Caz! Everything in that scene is absolute perfection! Hope your friend loves it.

Sue Ann F. said...

Love your choice of colors and papers, and that you combined Karen's old and new die sets into this adorable card.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

The All Seasons Tree looks great with the House PNC.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...