Monday, September 16

Noel

Here is my second card for my Karen Burniston post for this Month
and I decided to not to use a Pop n Cut card but to use some of 
Karen's other wonderful dies.

For the card below I used the Sizzix Sizzlets set 3pk Noel set and the
Sizzix Bigz Die Evergreen 3-D Pop Up
I cut the wording from some lovely silver glitter card from Crafts U Love.




I love how the centre tree pops out and the deer are looking at it.  I wish in hindsight
I only put a star on the centre tree.  Never mind, but next time I will do that.


The tree stamp is Penny Black Tannenbaum - Crafts U Love
Snowflakes are Penny Black - Crafts U Love
Deer are Marianne - Crafts U Love

With this gloomy weekend weather it has been hard to take a decent photograph.



3 comments:

Karen B said...

This is fabulous! Love the scene you created. Thanks!

Hetty said...

Beautiful card. i like the vintage colors.

Anonymous said...

Prettiest card I have seen, using this die. Serene is the feeling it evokes. TFS
Marlene L

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...