Tuesday, July 9

Happy Birthday Kieran

Its my nephews birthday today! It's always a struggle to make teen boys cards, but I dusted off my Stampendous Changito stamps as he loves sports, especially football.


The wording is a Woodware stamp and I use it all the time, 
it is called Double Birthdays.

I layered the whole thing up with another one of my favourite tools, the Pop
N Cuts basetray and the 3D Label all from Crafts U Love

It's hard to see on the photo but a couple of the footballs are "floating" on a piece of
see thru plastic.  I never throw my Sizzix Bigz dies boxes away and use them when I need
something like this.

5 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely stunning, Huggles Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

Very cool card. Especially like the floating balls! Marlene

Karen B said...

Anything with a monkey is made of win! Love it!

Anna-Karin said...

Such a fun card!!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love the monkey! Great idea to have the socker balls like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...