Thursday, January 5

Two Birthdays

It is my niece Danni's birthday today, she is 17 and my friend Traceys daughter Chloes 16th Birthday today as well so I made 2 buntings.  The one for Chloe I made as per Tracey's requirements and the one for Danni was made for a bit of fun as she loves One Direction so I made her a special One Direction bunting ;)


Chloe's bunting, all flowery and Pastel.  Happy Birthday Chloe!!



Danni's One Direction Bunting :)




A very quick card for Danni using a Stamping Bella image.

I need to make more bunting for a birthday party this weekend and a little boys card
too.  Nice to be creating again.

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

so cool bunting queen!!
hugs
Suzie Qx

Julia said...

I love your bunting and cute Bella card too xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...