Saturday, August 27

Yesterdays Create and Take

Yesterdays Create and Take at Crafts U Love was made by me :)  Usually the very talented Suzie Q and Paula Baughan design these cards but with Suzie Q off on her holiday I was asked to have a go.  I do hope the ladies enjoyed my festive patchwork card.


I have used the Woodware Patchwork Dove for this card.  Along with the Woodware Holly, Star and Square punches.  A little bit of paper piecing on the birds wing and body and its done :)


A couple of funny pictures to share.  Myself and friend Karen went to another friends house last
night for girlie chat and Big Brother watching.  Trisha told us we had to come dressed as Jedward
this was the closest we were going to get!! LOL  Harvey modelling this mask for me ;0)



Also yesterday afternoon Harvey and I did a bit of soapmaking with a kit
he got and we made this lovely "Brain and Finger" soap!!


Monday marks the start of a very special Woodware and ????  blog hop!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...