Saturday, July 30

Woodware Design Team - Summer Fun

As soon as I heard the theme I wanted to use this fun Changito stamp to make this little scene.  I have done it before and its always worked out well.


I have used quite a few things to make this card.  So here goes the list

Firstly I used Changito with guitar you can get this mounted or unmounted
For the scene I used this lovely stamp Tropiscape
Two sizes of the jungle leaf punch, its actually called Monstera
White flowers, Daisy punch, Nail Heads in Silver, Scallop Circle Punch
ect ect ect   as you can see I used a lot of stuff!!
Oh and how can I forget the Brayer and inkpads too.

I really love this card.  Just came out how I wanted it to.  Oh and it took me ages to find
this little monkey.... why... well as I was looking for him with his grass skirt and then
I realised that I actually drew the skirt on last time!

Head on over to the Woodware blog to see what the other ladies have done this week.

Cazx

4 comments:

Suzie Q said...

i love this card too!!
so cute
have a great weekend
suzie QX

Kim x said...

I love it Caz. Did you draw on the double stiched border or is it a stamp? Loads of love Kimx

Anonymous said...

Love the scene you've created Caz! A very clever card. xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Caz and I love your brayered background, such amazing blending! Very cute monkey stamp too. Thanks for your very sweet comment earlier, I hope you're well and enjoying the summer hols. Chris xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...