Sunday, July 3

Show me Sunday a little late

Well it is still Sunday!  This week I want you to show me your crafting areas, be it a room, a shed like me, a table in the front room, a space in the hallway.

I have made a few cards today, some I cant show as they are birthday cards.  A couple are really simple cards for the shop I am selling cards at.  Pleased to say my cards are selling quiet well :)   very simple to keep the costs low in making and the price low in selling them.  They do look nicer in "real life" I must say.




This weeks prize is


A me to you rubber stamp and some beautiful card candy.  A done up in a little baggie.

You can add yours here





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take a picture this weekend, though I think I'll show you what it looks like before I have to move everything to craft

Anonymous said...

I'll take a picture this weekend, though I think I'll show you what it looks like before I have to move everything to craft

Deb said...

only found this today so I am a little late entering! nice idea though!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...