Monday, May 2

For my Grandad

I made this card last night with my son Harvey in my shed.  He has been asking for some time to craft with me in the night so since we have Bank Holiday today I let him stay with me til 10pm   I made this card.  He made a few bits and we watched Godzilla in the palace too :)

When I brought this set I got it for the older men that I need cards for.  First one made is for my Grandad and I need to make one for my uncle next.


I stamped the bird first onto the card, then inked up again and stamped it onto an acrylic block to create the mirror image, like the bird is standing next to water.  This is a great set from Stampin Up!

3 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

Beautiful card Caz xxx

Janine said...

Really nice card - love the soft colours

nikkib said...

Lovely card Caz, I have bought this set too as I thought it was lovely, not used it yet though..... I think its lovely how Harvey wants to spend time with you in your crafty palace xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...