Sunday, January 9

Todays creation

Playing with another stamp from the Punch Bunch set.  YES this is a fab set and YES you need it!!


Quiet a boyish card.  I need a card for one of Caiden's Friends so I might just stamp me up a monster and stick that on here and it will be perfect for a 5 year old boy!

I have made the HB block look like a chocolate cake.  Talking chocolate cake, made our first muffins today.  They looked lovely but I was disappointed with the taste :(  Oh well, not that I need to eat cake!



Cazx

** edited to add --- change of plan, here is what I did with the card

2 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

Oh Caz, I really love the card and want it too. What is the background is it a embossing folder. I have a Nephew who is 6 on the 15th and that would have been ideal.
Hugs JO.

Anonymous said...

You used the owl again! I have a load of cards to stick on my blog as I had a busy weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...