Monday, July 26

Before I go off to work

A few things to share.  Here are the teachers and TA gifts I made for last Friday when the kids broke up.
I used my newly acquired Cricut Lite cartridge "Hoot and Holler".


Tracy my work friend gave me that fab idea in buying the teachers a Pick n Mix pot full
of little stationery bits, paper clips, pins, bulldog clips.  Cute!
The TA's got a little token gift, which was a decorated box of Malteasers.

Saturday just gone I was demoing at Crafts U Love where I work, I was playing
with the Cuttlebug Quilling Dies, Tim Holtz Sizzix Dies and a few stamps





I did brayering, ultra thick embossing and all sorts of fun things!

I was sitting next to the VERY talented Kim Piggott.  Her works
of art are simply beautiful.  I do hope she doesnt mind me sharing her "bits" on
here.  I am sure Crafts U Love will be showing off more pictures of all things made
this weekend.



Also we had the very talented Kim Fee, Helen Meighan and Charry Withers taking classes and demos
down at the hall.  Here are a few pictures from their creations too.  So much talent!

Kims mini class - LOVE it!



Helen can make any peel off classy



Charry is a wonder a punches.

I think you will agree the work on show was amazing!

Off to work today and tomorrow and then 3 nights camping in West Bay in Dorset :)

STAMPIN UP!  I am ordering this week, before Tuesday afternoon, if you want
to add on the order let me know.  Order by Tuesday morning for FREE POSTAGE.

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Hi Caz,

Fabs gifts & cards hun! Those owls are just sooo cute!

Looks like you had another fun day demoing!

Have fun in West Bay, its about 15mins from me!

Kitty xxx

Anonymous said...

As usual thanks for sharing. Loved the stuff you made for the teachers and TA's. The demo stuff looks fantastic, living where I do I don't get to see anything like this. And do I spy Magnolia Tilda's, I'm really into those at the moment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...