Sunday, May 30

A few things

Yep, regular readers will know I am rubbish at spelling and grammar and I really don't have the time to think about it too much as these posts are usually done very quickly in grabbed moments.  Mostly a place to share my cards and ignore my waffle but I am glad Kate pointed out the error on my Teacher tickets and I have replaced the file.  Thanks for that Kate!!

Here are a few pictures to share.


Card for Teachers, complete with ticket with error!  Will have to replace ticket tomorrow before I "try" and sell it.


These are cards I made for Father's Day.  DAD was made with Cricut Robotz font I LOVE this font.  And the dog was a digi image from Pollycraft.  I added the football after, I thought with Fathers Day being so close to the World Cup the dog would look cute with a England cross on his shirt.

Oh well, very tired tonight so will sign off now.

Cazx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...