Friday, April 16

2 cards today




I made two cards just for fun and thouroughly enjoyed it :)
Both cards have been adorned with the lovely Martha Punches. The cute little frog was from Ikea, I just saw her and could not resist. The boys looked like they were expecting it to come their way but nope, it was just for me and is sitting with my craft stuff in the front room. The Flower Tot on that card is a fabby design by Francoise Read. I punched the surround of the card using the corner and edger punch and hand coloured the flowers, yep it took a little while but I think it was worth it!
The top card was made using a mix of a Digital stamp from Meljen Designs and one from Pixie Dust Studio, Meljens has been in my bookmarks for some time, but I only found the Pixie Dust Studio today. Adorlable designs and a lovely owner who I have been chatting to online off and on in the day, chatting about her lovely drawings and also TWILIGHT and our love of Edward!! LOL
Speak soon
Cazx




4 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

So cute............

Suzie Q said...

Hi Stampers!!
Caz these are bee-u-ti-ful so sweet!!
those ms punches are a bit nice! like the way you have coloured the flower punch and Miss Froggy is very Beatrix Potterish may i suggest you call her Freda Frog lol! actually she looks a bit posh maybe Freya x
hugs
suzie Qx

Anonymous said...

Caz, this card is darling. Your comgining the different stamps looks perfect together. LOVE IT.
TEAM Edward...ROCKS.

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Haha - oh I love Edward too. ;-) Cute card, I love the combination! Thank you for entering the Featured Stamper contest. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...