Tuesday, March 2

March? where did that come from!




March already, cant believe it. 1st March marks my Harveys 7th Birthday and he had a lovely day yesterday :) Above is the card I made for him, a dinosaur hunter noless! Harvey loves (as you may know) dinosaurs, fossills and science and he got some lovely pressies yesterday. A dinosaur quilt cover, telescope, 4 lovely sciencey books, army torch and compass, a new bike, swimming lessons and some other bits and bobs. He cycled to school today. Wasnt too bad actually and what a beautiful sunny day.



I have a Tuesday at home and I love it! My course has finished and I have Tuesdays back. This weekend was a hard one. Worked all day Saturday then came home for 1 hour and then off to Beaver sleepover, 1 hours sleep that night and then work again Sunday. I felt very rough all day and yesterday too but today I feel more or less normal. The kids did great though, they are only 5 3/4 - 8 years, most are 6 and nearly 7 with only a few older ones. Most it would have been the first time away from their parents. Fun was had by all!
20 Minutes before I pick Woo up so I am going to stamp some little pads for Harveys party bags. He has a party at Pizza Hut and a make you own pizza party on Sunday. FUN!

3 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

Bless him, he looks so smart on his new bike! Happy Birthday Harvey! (for yesterday!)

Fab card as well Caz, I bet he loved it!

Z x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Caz sounds like you little one had some wonderful presents bet he really enjoyed himself.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Suzie Q said...

Ah bless him he looks chuffed with his bike!
Suzie qx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...