Sunday, February 21

Hello



Crafty time in my house today. Here is Caiden showing off his artwork. The scribble is his, the other scribble that vaguely looks like something (a camel) is mine. He saw me taking a picture of Harvey and wanted in in the photoshoot :)




Here is Harvey using the stamp that I used today, she is called Ruby and she is from
The Greeting Farm via work. I LOVE his flowers that he has drawn. I love the simplicity of a childs doodles. These would make cool stamps :)




Here is MY Ruby with all her scrumptious glory on show. I LOVE her. Such a cute image. The papers are My Mind eye, Yum eh? The embossed folder is a new one at work. It isnt cuttlebug make but embosses sooo well. The flowers are punches and words are by a friend called Paula Pascal, fab eh? This is a little card for me. Usually I prefer 6 x 6 but she was so adorable I felt she needed centre stage and also I didnt want to use my lovely yellow cardstock! LOL so saved myself an inch :)




Here is a card by meljensdesigns.blogspot.com these are FAB digi images. I have a thing for little mice. Not sure why.. House Mouse stamps seem to be popping back into vogue and I have dusted a few of my fav designs off recently ready to ink... will be sure to show you when I have made something.






Lastly here is a demo card I made for my Stampin Up! party on Friday. I have had 3 fab parties in this month. All people wanting to get their mitts onto the Saleabration goodies :) there is still time if you want to place and order and take advantage of this limited offer. There are 4 stamp sets to get hold of, if you spend £45 you can choose one for FREE. I am ordering this week so if you want to tag onto that just let me know.

The card was made using the Crazy for Cupcakes set - its a fab set and I used the scallop punch to take a bite from the cake. I saw this fab idea on Splitcoast stampers.

Personal note, got a cold. So far one sides nostril, sneezy cold. Just taken some tablets and will off to bed soon. Kids have one more day off school as they have inset day tomorrow so I have one last day with them. off to town tomorrow to get a few bits for shopping.

2 comments:

Kim x said...

Wow Caz, three cards in one post, you really are on a roll. Love the mouse - very cute, and the idea with the punch is brill.
Must sort out a party with you.
Loads of love Kimx

Clair Matthews said...

Lovely cards Caz.. That little mouse is just adorable. I'm glad the house mouse stamps are coming back in to vogue - I love them too!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...