Wednesday, December 30

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas

I had a nice quiet one. Boys loved it and Father Christmas and family were very kind to them and they got some lovely goodies. I got a few nice bits and bobs, sadly no craft stuff but I am used to that as I never do, Darren just doesnt know where to start with that and Mum thinks I have far to much stuff already. I am sure a lot of you understand the obsession with crafts/stamps and can sympathise with me ;)





Today kicks off the launch of Sale-A-Bration a fantastic Stampin Up! promotion. I had to tell you all about it as you dont want to miss out. There are 4 exclusive sets that you can not buy, these are for the SAB months only , end Dec, Jan and Feb and then they are gone.





I just knocked out this flyer about it and email me for more info. CLICK TO MAKE LARGER




If I dont speak to you before have a fantastic end to 2009 and a great 2010 welcoming.

Cazx

1 comment:

Sam said...

LOL know exactly what you mean re craft stuff. Barry bought me a BIA last Xmas but only because I primed him otherwise he wouldn't know where to start.
Notice you are an SU demo, I was but not happy for them to dictate what I could and could not put on my blog and the new IDA, how has it affected your blog?
Happy New Year.
Sam x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...