Saturday, December 19

Hello



Firstly here are some cards I have made for a demonstrator swap for SAB- Saleabration is a 2 month long promotion through Stampin' Up! and there are 4 sets to choose from which are FREE and any person placing an order for £45 can choose a set from the 4. More details to follow.



Some very quick cards made, I have only made about 12 this year!




here is a pencil box that I decorate for Caidens teacher Mrs Cooper





and this is a pencil box I have decorated for Harveys teacher Mrs Cooper. Yes I know very confusing that they are both named the same!

Please excuse the rubbish photos, havent had a chance to try and make them look decent!

I hope you all have a Happy Christmas. We've been having fun in the snow. Although Caiden hasnt been well so we are having to stay in now.

Love
Cazx

1 comment:

Stephanie Wright said...

Hi caz, great cards as wever. love the twilight one - where did you the snowman and tree scene from that you have used on the 5 cards? I really need this! Steph x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...