Sunday, August 9

Elzybells Round up

Now my Elzybells Guest Designer time is over I thought I would go into a more indepth round up of the cards I made for it to include a few of the other stamps and paper names.




This little cutie is my fav Elzybells Girl, or was before the sunflower and strawberry ones and not I am not sure!! LOL Can I have 3 favs? For this card I used 3 little candy dots from Craftwork Cards and the very lovely Seeing Spots set from Stampin' Up! - this set is great for making your own backgrounds. This card is as simple as can be, but looks lovely non the less.



Aww what a cute puppy! I had to choose this stamp to use too. Very simply coloured with watercolour crayons and cut with the circle and scallop nesties. I then created a lovely little orange flower to mount my wording on. This was made with the circle scallop punch from Stampin' Up! and teamed with a Craftwork Cards word circle. The scrummy paper is from the Haiki Collection from Stampin'Up! I love how the style of punched flower matched the flower on the paper - wanna see how to make this one? I have a circle scallop tutorial on my other site you can see all the wonderful things you can make with this simple shape.





This card was teamed up with some lovely cherry paper from the Summer Picnic papers set. Scallop Edge punch and small daisy.





This soft dreamy card was matching the dreamy state the cat was in! LOL Again I used the seeing spots stamp set to make a lovely background paper. This set is my offer for August so please check out my other site (link above)




This was the last creation for the Elzybells Guest Design Spot - Haiki paper was again used to decorate the front of this book. The very fabby and easy I-top tool was used to make the flower brad.

1 comment:

SallyB said...

Lovely cards Caz..and I like the new blog layout...so colourful and a lot easier to read going down..don't know why!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...