Thursday, July 23

A quick update

Really busy this week with classes Saturday and Sunday. So its prep work all the way. I have two classes on Saturday at the very lovely Glitter Pot www.theglitterpot.co.uk and then 2 mini classes and demo at the equally lovely Crafts U Love www.craftsulove.co.uk what a lovely weekend I will have. Just right for the start of the school holiday!

Really want to get playing with my safari Magnolia stamps so I can make some more sample for Sir Stampalot! - Janice its on my list! www.sirstampalot.co.uk they have the summer stamps on pre order right now. Run on over to get them, but leave me some, I really need to get some too, but think I need to rob a bank before I can LOL JOKE!

Looking for one more member to join the Stampers ten and then we can sort out to start.

Cazx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...