Sunday, July 5

Kim would be proud

I have a friend called Kim, if I mention her surname a few of you might just recognise her, infact a lot would. Kim Reygate, she has written a few crafting books and makes the most stunning backgrounds with inks and brayers.

I have had my brayer for years.. It has ink on it, so I have used it on something, cant remember what, but today I inked it up again and made this card. Kim would be very proud of me and my card!


I really enjoyed making this and of course it was a perfect background for these safari Edwin stamps. When I saw the savannah scene stamp I instantly knew I would do this. I didnt have any background paper to match, so I very scruffily wheeled a Stampin Up! wheel across the background to cover with vines and leaves.

All stamp were from http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/


I did the sky with summer sun, pumpkin pie and ruby red ink pads from Stampin Up! and the ground was creamy caramel with a hint of really rust. I have a SU offer on the first 3 coloured inkpads. If you order all three I will send you 12 corresponding A4 cardstock sheets FREE! (4 of each colour, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Ruby Red)

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Caz this is gorgeous love the way you brayered the colours looks so real just perfect. Well I think we are al proud of you Caz your card is great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Househund said...

Looovvvve the background colours that you've used. Very Tempting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...