Sunday, June 28

Sunny Sunday

Another beautiful day on the cards. Kids are playing in the sandpit already, everyone else, ie Darren and BIL are still in their beds, lazy men eh? I had a lie in and got up at 7.30 to find Harvey was already up and watching tv downstairs, a sign he is growing up, coming down and sorting himself out :) meant I got another half and hour to hour in bed, not sure when he got up but it was 6 something.

SO here are the rest of the cards I made at the Glitter Pot yesterday. And also some of Carolyns cards, she is the owner along with Bryan and her colouring is beautiful! Her colours are always so vibrant and make mine look wishy washy. Mine are first.

I really messed up with the photos yesterday, I forgot to take single shots of some of them, so some are cropped parts from larger photos so they go a little fuzzy.



This is one of the fuzzy shots, the champers glass is really cute and for lots of occasions.



A little bit of paper piecing for this one, I added an extra balloon, think it looks better
with two - again a fuzzy shot



This is the mini box and cards I made before I went to the Glitter Pot.



ADORE these colours of papers. I had to get a sheet or 2 of the one on the right as its beautiful. All totally "me" colours - anyone else have to buy 2's of papers? One to use and
one to stroke right?!



This is called a side step card and created a lot of comments. I have a class at the end of July for Forever Friends stamps so I think I will throw in this card fold to the class too, of course making a new sample which will be different.

So last night I was saying to hubby about maybe going to the beach today, not for ages but for lunch and a play in low tide. But now in the cold light of day when I realise we have NO picnic food and I would have to pack and get ready for the entire family to go out the door it doesnt seem such an inviting option. Hmmm me run around like a headless chicken for 2 hours to get us all ready and lunches done, or sit here, make a start on some cards I need to make for tomorrow? Pollycraft have very kindly designed an image for me so I can make cards for the beavers. I cant wait to show you what she has done!! its fabo.

7th July is a BIG date on my calender. Stampin' Up! are opening the registration for the convention in Germany and I am going!! By hook or by crook. I cant wait. everyone that is a demonstrator can go (of course you have to pay) but there are no restrictions of sales or anything so as long as you are a demonstrator you can book. Join now and come too!!

Oh well, better go and get dressed its almost 9!

ps will be back later with Carolyns cards

pps will be back later with a few things for sale too as I am saving for my latest rubber wishes

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Fab cards hun! Your colouring is beautiful. :)

Sarah K said...

Beautiful cards, they are such cute images. xx

Julie said...

I'm booked on that class Caz, looking forward to trying this one.

Sarn said...

Hi Caz - me and my Stepmum are going to your classes on 25th July and can't wait to make that sidestep card! It's FAB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...