Sunday, March 8

Two to share

Well that was a productive day by Sunday's standards. I went food shopping this morning, then sorted out lunch, took Harvey to a party at 3pm and then set to making a few cards, all whislt cooking the Sunday roast and sorting the washing out too... good job us women are good at multi tasking eh?

I have had a few new things to show you. I love the Sugar Nellie Leanne Ellis stamps.. I love a lot of the Sugar Nellie stamps but Leanne Ellis ones are too cute to resist. Now I was a good girl with the Gorguss Girls, I would have loved to get them all but couldnt afford the price for the set, but I got a little payment on my paypal account which meant I could treat myself to the new Leanne ones instead. Gorguss Girls will follow I am sure but I still deciding which I really really want. So for this card I used lots of my fav yummies.
Firstly of course is the lovely stamp, once I mounted it on the EZ mount it stamps beautifully. I took this image to bed last night and coloured with my pro markers, always a bit of a challenge as the light from the bedside lamp is terrible! Anyway, I made this with some of my SU goodies, lovely cardstock in Bashful Blue and Chocolate chip, as well as paper from the Summer Picnic collection. The flower is one of the beautiful Die Cut Blooms from SU and its of course in Bashful blue (see SU and their perfect matched items) The wording circle is one of the lovely brown message circles from Craftwork Cards, you can't see but it is foiled with gold writing.


My second card is made using the adorable stamps from DO crafts. Now these stamps are fantastic value with the kit of stamps costing just £5.99 when you get the stamps out the packing you think "ohhh these feel weird" and then maybe you might worry that they wont stamp well. Thats exactly what I felt like, BUT all fears were put to bed once I stamped them as they stamped really well. The papers I have used are Stampin' up! the red flower is from the blooms cuts and the spotty flower is Craftwork Cards. The Tulle is from Crafts U Love and last but not least the stamps are from The Glitter Pot.
This card is actually very red but the colours havent come out right.

I am going to see if I can get another card made before Lost is on.... OMG I am totally hooked and look forward to Sunday nights Lost fix.
Cazx

5 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Luvly cards!!! I need the new SN stamps but have to wait until after Harrogate show (it's killing meeeee!!!!)

My blog is mended Caz!!! My lil-big boy fixed it in an instant.Thanx for your help :o)x

scrappyjacky said...

The Daisy card is adorable...I love the colours you've used....sadly my local craft shop is still waitng for their delivery of the new docrafts stuff.

Anonymous said...

Thought ya were saving for those other new stamps?Keetos?
And you have so many i dont know how you can keep track.

Mrs Wonka said...

These are both so cute......love the SN stamps but funds won't allow at the mo!

Mrs W xxx

** Isa ** said...

What a cutie!!! Another great card...

hugs x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...