Saturday, March 7

Silly O Clock

anything before 6am is silly o clock in my book, especially when you have been woken umpteen times as little one is brewing something. Yesterday when I went to collect Woo from preschool they came out and got me and said he'd gone all weird, gone a funny colour, rolled his eyes ect... as soon as he saw me he was OK, in the car the 3 minute drive home he fell asleep and he stayed sleeping until 2 hours later. Then when he woke he wouldnt eat and said "ow" and held his head. So I gave him medicine, he was ok the rest of the day, but not eating properly. last night just calling my name every so often. Then at 5 he was very hot and as he has had a few febrile fits in the past so I gave him medicine that woke him right up and that was it... So I feel horrible myself now from not getting enough sleep. I hope I get through the day as I have 12 on my class this morning at the Glitter Pot. YAWN..

Anyway I will have some cards to share later. 2 Penny Black and 2 Fluffles. I have used cuttlebug embossing and coredinations, fun flock, white embossing and nesties so a real mixed class! I was pleased with the cards. I also cant wait to see Julie Hickey who is demoing there today ;)

Catch you later
Cazx

2 comments:

clare said...

aww...caz..i do hope your little get better soon,i thought if that happen to him in school they should of rang you straight away??
anyway hope your able to carry on with your class..and ill look forward in seeing your creations later hugs to little one xx clarexx

Sharon said...

Hope your son is ok and you get to enjoy your afternoon.
We were supposed to be coming to Uk in July but Rob got promotion, and an extension so now we have to stay here. I'm gutted. :0(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...